THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 7, 2011


~When~

When will you stop hurting me
When will you wake up from this fantasy
When will you realize there is more to life than being in a social buzz
When will memories stop of how life was

Maybe when its too late
Maybe when I’m gone
Maybe when I’m at that pearly gate
Maybe when yourself, you cannot con

How can you say “I’m fine”
How can you leave without saying goodbye
How can you say that you feel you’re in a bind
How can you live without God at your side

Maybe God will give you another chance
Maybe God will still be merciful
Maybe God will change your stance
Maybe God will use these trials as a tool

I must give you to God
I must stay strong
I must not be a trifling sod
I must keep going on

When will you stop hurting me
Only you and God know
I will have to wait and see
But for now, onward will I go



~Cheyenne Oliver
Written
For My Sister

3 Commentos:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chey this is Mike your cousin =) I don't know how it will show up when I comment. I just wanted to say that I love you very very much, and I'm SO thankful to see God at work in your life so much. I am really glad that I was able to see you....even though it was only for a little while. And especially go to Niagara Falls with you! It was so aweomse!! I hope I can see you again very soon! =) Love you tons!!

ps. the music on your blog is really awesome!!

Anonymous said...

OMW!!! beautiful chey i started crying when i was reading it... hang in there im praying 4 u :)ashlyn

CheyPie said...

Thank you guys. :^)