THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cowboy Race

This last weekend I went to the Lynnville Saddle Club with my family and our friends, the Wall's and Sarah, to camp with our horses and enter a Cowboy Race. Well, it didn't go the way I thought it was going to go. My mom's horse had a bucking bronco spell and bucked Sierra off, I injured my hand, and Riley pitched a fit and kept rearing with me on him. Thank God that nobody got seriously hurt. By the end of Saturday evening, which is when the Cowboy Race starts, we were exhausted. So I dropped out of the Cowboy Race... Something that I did not want to do but thought it a wise decision.


Me and Riley Boy peacefully grazing in a field.

Sammy taking Riley for walk to stretch his legs.

Sierra, Colin, Sammy, Me, and Emma at our camp site awaiting the events for the day.

Emma and Coyote fixing to do a lead line class.

0 Commentos: