THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, December 17, 2007

New Background

Heyy, hope you all like my new background, it doesn't really go with my title. But who cares unless your a weirdo, but you know whatever!! And who cares if you do or don't like it because I DO!!!! and Johanna wants me to put Thanks to my sister Johanna who helped me find it and who helped me put it on here, that is so lame but I don't really feel like deleting it so there you go Johanna, hope you like!! Hehe!! BYE!!!! Cheyenne/Tom

Oh ya, and Haley I did color you a picture I just haven't put in on here yet and I still have you colored pencils Hehe!! Ok, so then peace out eagle scout!! Haha!! BYE!! ok, I'm done with the exclamation points. :D Bye!!!!!!!!

1 Commentos:

Jesse said...

I got one on mine to, check it out

jessemcoe.blogspot.com