THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chey Pie Loves Halo

Dearest Haley,
I just want to let you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I thank God that He put you in my life. You are my best friend and I think of you as my sister. You know my thoughts, feelings and everything about me. You know me better than anybody! I know that we have had our ups and downs in the past but we have always come through it as close as ever. You have been there for me when I needed you and have never made me feel stupid for wanting to do right and serve God. I hope that we may be friends/sisters forever and ever. May we never stray from each other. You have a very special place in my heart that only you can fill. I Love You With All The Love In Me Babe. Please always do right and serve God with all your heart.






















0 Commentos: